Saturday, December 20, 2008

Shadow!

On a Saturday morning, I woke up from my bed. Already, the sun has come long way from the east. I got refreshed and came out of my room in search of some good breakfast in the afternoon, likely. After reaching the hotel, I found no cash in my wallet, no surprise. The atm is on the other side of the 100ft BTM road from the hotel. I was waiting to cross the road but it is not looking easy to cross through the traffic. Shit, traffic sucks. There are no clouds in the sky and the sun light is directly hitting on the earth. I looked at the sun, but could hardly keep looking for sometime and then looked down. The shadow of mine down on the earth was looking very small, as its near afternoon. I shaked my hands and my body and the shadow was also shaking along with me. Thats a Wow feeling. The hangover in my head made me feel like I haven’t seen a shadow for years. It caught my interest and I little bothered about the traffic. I played for a while nd then I made the move ahead looking at the shadow. Dabb. That’s it. Some vehicle hit a body and the body was flying in the air for a while like a projectile. Then it hit the ground but there was no movement in the body. Crowd gathered around the body. Then I realized that I am still at the same place. “Come on body, go and check wat happened”, said my mind. “ok ok, going”, said to myself. I looked down searching for the shadow, but there was none. “What the hell happened to my shadow”. I rushed towards the body, to check if its me, which was declared dead. Its me. F***ing shit. I am dead. No. I don’t want to die.
The vehicle arrived and stopped next to me. The fellows ordered me to get in. I got in and asked them who they are.
“We are Yama Doota’s”

“Why did you kill me”

“Its our Job”

“F***ing Job, go to hell”

“Actually, We are on the way”

“Am I going to hell? I already had enough on the earth”

“You didn’t meet the expectations. There is a chance”

“meet the expectations?$@^&”

“Yes, your targets are set when you are born. Hell or Heaven will be decided at the junction of the Yamapuri and the Paradise”

“You talk like a manager”

“Yes, I am ofcourse. We are a consultancy. Our job is to take you to the junction.”

“Damn it. Whatever” “And why are we moving slowly”

“Traffic Jam” “There are many souls”

Finally, we reached the junction. They seem to be confused on my ‘meet the expectations’. All my life I have been so lazy that I haven’t done either good or bad. So they decided to give me a test. They didn’t mention it’s a test but told me that it’s a chance to go to earth for the last time and can enter any body to spend some time on the earth. Hurray, I was excited. I asked them to leave me near a pub. I did wat I supposed to do, enter into some body. It was a tiresome day and hell. Lets have some cheers. It was 6pm in the evening on Sunday. Ha ha I am at the pub. The pub was not completely occupied. I checked out the people around and noticed a person in the corner. The fellow was having some shit brand. Anyway now he doesn’t even know what he is doing as I am controlling his body. I ordered my favourate 100 pipers. I had peg on peg, fag on fab, as its my last chance to feel the kick. 11pm. The waiter came and indicated that its closure time. I asked him to pack one more bottle and some stuff to each. I left the place and reached a park. I cleaned one of the table and started drinking on the table. Drank, Drank and Drank till late night and slept.

I woke up and to my surprise/shock I wasn’t in the park.

“WELCOME TO HELL”, said one person at the gate and asked me to show ID card. I showed my ID and gone for work.

6 comments:

  1. hey your screenplay is quiet repetitive and quiet similar to earlier posts... though, i enjoy reading it... but good break from work rite???

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyy... good one... jus a suggestion.. your narration looks more repetetive like your previous posts... specially your screen play... sentences like

    'Already, the sun has come long way from the east'


    'There are no clouds in the sky and the sun light is directly hitting on the earth'

    however, i enjoy reading it :) keep up and try to be unique... jus a suggestion

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WILL NOT READ THIS BLOG because you and praveen cheated me with GHAJINI movie scandel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Aravindh, actually problem with time and english da, i draft a post very quickly and my english not rich, thanks for your good suggestion,

    ReplyDelete
  5. arey bagundhi raa ee post... i will be waiting for ur next blog... keep blogging...

    ReplyDelete
  6. good one..
    nice creativity with sudden shock...

    ReplyDelete