Monday, March 2, 2009

What is Love???

One day i was watching tv sitting alone in the hall. My friend came to me and asked a question "where do u think heart is". That's an interesting one. He didn't mean the organ in the body. He meant the heart what humans think is the birthplace for love. I would have placed my right hand on the left side of my chest and said "here".

Love. Love. Love. What is it. This was the question i had long back. Thanks to google. It has given me lot of answers. I got confused with having seen different definitions from different people for one common thing called love. Funny, I had different views/definitions at different times. So it's no wonder if other person thinks different. I love being myself. And I will be the last person on the earth who loves me so much. No hope from other planets too. Coz anyway aliens  don't like us human beings. Love thyself is ok. But what about that love between parents and children, brothers and sisters, among friends, laila and majnu from history, raj and simran from ddl, jack and rose from titanic ,king kong and ann darrow from king kong,,,,  

I would have placed my right hand on the left side of my chest and said "here" if he had asked me 3 years back. I told him "it's in the brain". He smiled and left back. Then I got one more view of love. Love, for me, is a kind feeling.

1 comment: