Tuesday, April 1, 2008

R I P

Exactly one year before, one fine working day, i woke up before the alarm rang. The small young dynamic pets of us were screeming. We, our roommates never heard them screaming at those times. I reached them and to my shock i noticed that they are lying in blood. One of the pet named IMMORTAL(yellow) not moving. Oh my god she is dead. Words didnt come out of my mouth. and the other pet SPARTAN(red) is still fighting with the yama. I picked her up and tried something to save her. Unfortunately yama took her away toooo. We buried them in the smallest garden in front of our home. That was one of the saddest days of mine. We could not believe that they are not around us. I still love those pets. RIP spartan and immortal.
Few of the best moments we had :

4 comments:

  1. I really feel sad for the loss but too much da... celeberating death annivesary... Even i had a pair of Ryukin gold fish (see my earlier posts) and my idiot room mate killed them by over feeding when i was off for weekend....

    having pet is not a big thinking... caring yr pet is what matters... take this as learning and carefull in future :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so saaad loki....

    i can see the love that you had shown while explaining... and also can feel the pain u over came...

    ReplyDelete
  3. e ra enduku aa badha ni malla repav... avi prashanthanga devudi degara unnai ra.. neeku avi malli gurthu vachina sangathi daniki telisthe atma goshisthundi..

    vaatiki pettina torture chaalu ra..

    ikkada post ki reply ichetollu vaatikaa peru enduku pettav ani adagandi..

    asalu katha baita paduddi..

    pchip!!!!!!

    RIP

    ReplyDelete