Monday, March 31, 2008

A Journey called LIFE!

I like to travel. And most of us do travel. We notice different regions have different cultures or traditions being followed in their lives. We find it different and sometimes we like to try for once. But we will not be following it for a long time. Because we have our own lifestyle. We have our own tradition which we have learnt from our elders. But still there are few things that can be learnt from other lifestyles and follow.


We, software engineers/professionals, have a lifestyle which is usally called ‘Corporate world’. Everyday is different in this world. This is one kind of a place where mostly we can see different lifestyles without travelling. Sometimes people build good relations even while travelling. Likewise, we may build good relations in our corporate world. I have some good friends from whom I learnt a lot of things.

Life in this corporate world to me seems like a long journey. You meet new people more often. Few of them would become your good friends. After a while, they may have to stop travelling in the same boat or you may have to. If you havent learnt something, I consider, it’s a waste of time.

I learnt how to overcome critical situations or hard times in your work/life from one of my good friends, who was my lead. He was dynamic, energitic, enthusiastic and the list goes on. I still cant believe that he isn’t around me.

And then here is one special guy. He is lean but bold. He is dead but alive. He is weak but strong. He is idiot but intelligent. He is slow but fast. Trust me, if you meet him, you gonna wish him to be around you. You will learn to balance your outside world with the corporate world.

Here comes one more special guy. He is trust worthy. Philosopher. He was one of my collegues before I attended his marriage. Now a good friend of mine. So I think you would be knowing what I learnt. A good relation always stands on trust.

There are three more good friends in this same corporate world travelling along with me in the same boat. These people are not around me or will not be. But I believe that in my future there will be no one replacing the kind of relation we had, although I will be meeting lot people from here on. I wish we people often keep meeting or communicating.

I have edited this post with a heavy heart and tears were rolling in my eyes. That’s the kind of relation I had with these guys.

I always miss you guys in my journey called LIFE.

3 comments:

  1. hey dude... dont inject these feelings in the blog... may be this is ok but in future u will feel it funny... just live your life mannnnn !!! go have a beer .. have a blast... life is beautiful ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. u might be right dude,
    but i just want to say,
    life is empty without special ppl

    ReplyDelete
  3. rei endi ra nee badhalu,, nenu inka unna ra neekosam.. marchipoku,, knl ki vachei poga pilchi mandu taagi chedipodam,,

    nu jagratha,, byee miss u

    ReplyDelete