Monday, November 19, 2007

Lokeshwar - the great !!!

This Sunday, I have been to amoeba in the church street,
Bowling, superb game, i like it
But I was feeling difficulty to hold the ball
You ppl know why..

Because of my burnt finger
Damn



The scene flashed in my memory, the day when my finger burnt
Some one told me that his name is dushman
I want to kick him left and right

But its already late, and it is Sunday
And was feeling tired
I have to go home and take rest
So that I can be active in the weekdays

i came home, had my dinner,
watched tv for few minutes
and then went to bed

after a few minutes, I don’t know how but
I am transformed into a king
We are invading a country which is towards north of our kingdom

We broke into their kingdom,
a big fight went on, after sometime
I entered a big hall, and the king was running towards me

Wat a surprise, it was dushman
Dushman was running towards me
I started to run in full rage









“come on” “salee” I shouted at him
We fought for a while and he is down
Then I heard some noise coming from behind a huge statue

I slowly moved towards it,
I was about to attack and realised that it was she
Sorry sorry I mean the human being was a female

I noticed some music playing around
“Oh, beautiful”







i was looking here and there
I noticed some thing flashing

I took it into my hands
And it was my mobile
And the music, it was the alarm sound




3 comments:

  1. hey gud one... but i sense the writing style being same in all posts.... try and avoid this poetic description when it has to be paragraphic.... (as if i am an expert????) hahaha.... keep up the good work da :)

    ReplyDelete