Thursday, November 15, 2007

THE CIGARETTE !!!


Somehow I am still surviving with the money left in my account,

One fine day morning, as usual I entered the smoking zone in our office building,
Actually it’s a beautiful place, a passage from our building to another building

To the east, there is a gateway from our ABC campus to the main campus. You can see every one moving around that place

I lit the cigarette,



all of a sudden I saw the same bangalorean lady whom we call ‘puncture’,
She was coming from the main campus to our ABC campus,

Suddenly, she slowed down
And I noticed another human being approaching her,
Damn, he started talking to her



She is laughing
I too started to smile
I go crazy, if she is smiling

After some time, I felt heat being transferred into my body
With the little contact, of my finger with the cigarette
Oohh SHIT,
Who completed the cigarette?


I didn’t even had a single puff after I had lit it
Then I realised, I forgot everything
I mentioned that I go crazy, if she is smiling

I didn’t even bother that she was talking to another male human being
I didn’t even bother about my burnt finger
But I was worried about one thing at that moment

THE CIGARETTE

Moral of the story
1. Smoking is injurious to health.
2. ??

1 comment:

  1. Actual moral is....

    smoking heals the injury caused by puncturing Bangaloreans (or chennaites or hyderabadis or kashmiris or Assamese.....)

    you wasted 4 rupees da ;)

    ReplyDelete