Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine's Day

A traditional day on which lovers express their love. I didn’t knew it is meant for lovers. I just know that it is a very special day. Year 2003, it was my second year of engineering, I presented a red rose to express my one-way love to her. Next day, I found the same rose in the corner of the classroom next to the dustbin. The rose is thrashed/crushed. My heart felt dry like as if someone squeezing out all the blood. After two years, the heart is completely dried out with a if statement( conditions – parents, caste, etc etc). There is no else. He still likes her. Until one day, from when he started to love vodka.

Smirnoff, my favourite brand. 48.5% alcohol in 750ml. Consumption of alcohol is injurious to health. But I love it. So cheers on this valentine day for all the vodka lovers.

One reason that i noticed why people hate vodka/whisky/beer – it contains alcohol. May be that is the why she didn’t like me. There is a little bit of alcohol content in my body.

There are many reasons why I love vodka(my reference for alcohol). You need not belong to a particular religion or caste or country or company or be from north or south or be a lead or manager. I am just a bloody boozer. I will not remember the red rose. My heart will not dry. And finally, the day starts refreshed. This is what I believe is a true love. Its a day even for me to celebrate.

Notice : consumption of alcohol is injurious to health

"This post is not meant to promote smirnoff/vodka/alcohol. All the characters are fiction. Any resemblence is mere coincidence"

6 comments:

  1. veedu love lo failure ayyadu.. so edho edho raastunnadu these days... manishi manchodey but some times emi chestaadoo veedikey teledhu... veediki age perigindhi kaani he is not yet matured ani anipistaadhi...

    but of all the things i said above he is one of my best friend i ever had...

    veediki oka peddha problem undhi... money ela save cheyyalo assalu teledhu... pay check padina ventaney mottham karchu chestaadu... orey future lo kastam raa ila aithe... koncham calculative ga undu life lo...

    veedu ipod touch kooda latest dhi konalani anukunnadu... he purchased 16gb ipod touch... veedi adrustam ento kaani next day ney apple ipod touch 32 gb version ni release chesindhi....

    anthey raa .. nenu naa engg lo kooda intha peddhaga answers raayaledhu... anyways have fun..enjoy ur life... Lokesh rocks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arre pichodaa.. Aah Ammai pothe inkoka ammai vastundhi, ila vodka smirnoff ki alavaatu padithe, neekantu ammai ravataaniki nuvve vundavu kada..

    So, Jus sit and relax, someone out there is waiting for u..

    ReplyDelete
  3. vineel manchi chepthaadu.... veedu asalu pichoooday....kaani climaxla fiction athi ithi cheppi he turned the plate... veedu kurinji naa kooda baaha thelusu... kachithaanga prathi engineering yearlo okka saari ee redrose incident should have happend....

    orayyyy *******, nuu frnds antharuku nee puncture kurinji telusa letha... cheppu lekapothay i have to post one more comment explaining that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aravindh dude,
    i have posted about that as my first post,

    ReplyDelete
  5. re loks u made a mistake ra... nee edava,, neetho thirigi thirigi.. nenu kuda chesa kada ra... nu chedipoyedi kaka.. nannuuuu aala chesesav..

    aina u are rite ra liquor is far better than girls.. even liq gives us a good sleep.. but girls... hmmm they wont let us sleep..

    any ways u r lucky ra.. u did not fell into the pit...

    Jai VODKA>>>...........

    ReplyDelete
  6. nee ayyaaa, nenu em chesinaaa ra.
    but ur right nenu mistake chesaaa.
    neetho tirigi. nee yankammaaa. andukey nenu clg vellanu anindhi.

    naaatho tirigav kabati aa matram unnav. lekunteee jammalamadugu jaatharey

    ReplyDelete