Monday, November 12, 2007

!dea







I still remember that day,
Yesterday,
Today

but i slowly started to be normal
and I still remember that day

After a few days, I came to know that she is a banglorean,
Bangalorean, cooool
Bangalore rocks

But Bangalore autos shocks
Hiring an auto in Bangalore would surely might have given atleast one shock for everyone,
And on this day, I got one more shock

I was travelling from MG road to BTM
Why should I go to BTM at first point,
I stay there yaaar..

The autowala requested for 20rs extra, why the **** should I give him 20rs extra when I was hiring it at 6pm..
I was about to get down and he said “ saab saab bhaitooo. 10rs dey saaab. Baakhi loog tho 30rs mangega”

Hmmmm. 50% discount. Diwali bumper offer.

“ok ok” “chalooo bhai” I said in disguise.

After travelling a few distance, I noticed that the meter is showing the reading as 50rs,
OH MY GOD

I taught the meter is using a P4 processor, we would have noticed that most of the meters have good processing speed for autos in the Bangalore

I didn’t ask him what the processor was, but asked him why the meter is showing so much when we even didn’t travel ‘1’km distance. He checked it and restarted the meter again

I have reached BTM and the meter showed an amount of 46.5rs. good. Good. I liked it. the amount is less than 50rs, what I assumed it would show.

“saab 75rs” he said to me. Did I hear that. Yes, i have to.
Shocked
“shocking”, “ how can it be 75rs” I asked.
Saab, “46.5rs + 10rs extra + the amount for the distance travelled before restarting the meter”
Oh no no saab “65rs”

I had no other chance than to pay the money.
I want to shout at him.
Actually we want to shout at them
But we don’t/wont
But we share the experience with our friends.

Atleast personally we will think something to be done.
I personally thought I will try to avoid hiring an auto
“I will buy a bike” I thought
“Bike” hmm sounds good
“Hey buddy” “wait for somemore days, we will buy a car” my antharathmaaji said.
“hiihhiihhiiih” laughed and I said “ OK, dude” “ sure”

But what about the present, I need something for transportation to avoid hiring auto’s.
Idea
An idea can change your life.
Yes, I will buy a bi-cycle, I thought.
Its
- cheaper
- eco-friendly
- very low maintainance cost
- easy to move through traffic
- no license required
- good for health
hmmm. Super. Lot of advantages..
yes. Super duperrrr.


Immediately, I checked the balance in my salary account and don’t know what to do.
WHERE IN THIS WORLD CAN I BUY A BI-CYCLE FOR ONE RUPEE THIRTY PAISE

Please don’t tell me to search for the place in search engines.

The idea didn’t change anything in my life but added little worry to my life,
I have to survive for 22 days,, that too in Bangalore,, more before I get my next salary,

No comments:

Post a Comment