Sunday, November 4, 2007

Puncture




My heart beat rate started raising for every smile on her face..
her..!!
Her?? female human being
Yes
Female human being
I have never thought of any female human being soo seriously…
Other than one pretty lady from my college..

I am sleeping, she is in my dreams
Next day morning I felt like she woke me up..
Before that day, I never woke up for the first alarm
I had plenty of time to get ready and catch the shuttle

I am walking towards the stop, she was walking next to me
I started to walk slowly..

I missed my shuttle, she isn’t there next to me at this moment
I laughed at myself(crocodile smile)

I had plenty of time to have my breakfast
But I wasn’t feeling hungry

After sometime, caught a public transport to reach my office
I strongly don’t want to go office on that day
I see through the left window, I see her still smiling
I see through the right window, I see her still smiling
I was taking the bus ticket, the bus conductor was smiling
I entered the office gate, security person is smiling

When I am entering my cubicle, I feel like she is in my next cubicle
When I am in cafeteria, I feel like she is sitting in the next table

My mobile rang, i felt she was calling me
You should see the smile on my face J
I received a call from a bank for credit card, I felt like I was speaking to her
Oh my madness, I accepted for one more credit card…

Team meeting was going on, I was shocked to see her in the meeting room for the first time, I wondered how could this happen when she is not in my team
I am about to leave the office for the day,
I don’t want to turn off my workstation, she is smiling on my desktop

She was here, there, everywhere
She is smiling, talking, singing, walking all the day next to me

I don’t know what happened to me
I don’t know what happened to her,
She was with me all the day
Is she crazy, doesn’t she have any work
These were the questions that were flying around my head
But still I don’t want her to move away from me

Before leaving for the day, one of my friends told me that she is committed
Committed
Committed????
Oh no
No
Oh my god
How can it happen
Holy****
Gods must be crazy 2(for the second time)

Slowly she started moving away from me,
“Nooooo” “please don’t go away”
“Pleaseeeeeee”

Dawn passed by,
Night passed by,

Next day morning
I woke up for the 7th alarm
But i caught the shuttle in time
There was no ticket collector in the office shuttle to smile
Where the hell has the cubicle been moved which was next to our cubicle the other day
Why is there no silence in the cafeteria
I feel like the wallpaper has changed on the desktop

I feel like there is a puncture in my heart,
Slowly, my pulse rate is becoming normal now
Everything changed in a day

But I still remember that day
On the next day
Even today
…..


Moral of the story :: (expected from you)

7 comments:

  1. oh man !!! amazing poetic description... neva thought u r such a charming descriptionist... hahahaa...i laughed a lot as i kno the full story.... good yo...

    moral: whenever there is a puncture, change the tube so that you will have a feel-good-factor on your side ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome buddy...

    look to see one more from you...

    good ... ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Loki,

    Congrats..!!
    Nice start...!!!
    Good screenplay ;)

    Looking forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. adi sare aa female evaru babu.,, maku telsa thanu..?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moral endi ra...

    siggu raleda neeki...

    evaru peda meeda rayi veyakudadu..

    vesthe emaithado telsu kada..

    telsi vesav..

    anubhavinchu....!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hI lOKESH,
    reading tht was good.. So who is this second 1?? get a single 1 next n u get comitted..Good luck..

    ReplyDelete
  7. guys,,,
    no second 1
    no second 2
    everything is a script based on true rumours...

    ReplyDelete