Saturday, October 11, 2008

NOW!

I was sitting on the shore of a lake in my village. I was spending my holidays after completing my education(least required to search a job). NOW i have completed my education and was just planning what to do next(just kidding). I kept looking around at the beautiful lake, the goose enjoying their time, the cranes flying to and fro from the tree thats on the small island, the people collecting water. After some time I laid back and looked up.


The big banyan tree almost covered the complete view of the sky. Here and there, there were sun-rays falling on the ground. These thin sun-ray's after touching the ground made a spot of brightness. It was mid-day and still the spot was brighter as if there was darkness around. I interepted the path of the ray with my finger and then moved it away. I played for sometime and NOW it was time for lunch. I got up and picked a pebble while going. I swung my hand backwards and threw the pebble into the pond.

I was wacthing the ripples created by the touch of pebble on top of the lake. The ripples were bigger and faster. They slowly started moving away from the droppoint of the pebble. But the pace slowly started to come down and even the bigger ripples became smaller by the time they touched the shore. After some time the water in the lake again looked like as it was before i threw the stone. NOW the lake looks like nothing happened. NOW the pebble lies unnoticed under the water. NOW the ripples will be created again in the lake if i threw a pebble again into the lake. NOW as it was time for lunch and the screaming of the rats inside stomach was echoing, i went back home.



NOW what.

what NOW?

nothing NOW!

NOW to be continued LATER.....

3 comments:

  1. heyy wat u wanted to tell man???? i was expecting a dramatic end... hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, go on da...say something, am enjoying it..!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lokey, thats a very vivid description of your visit to the lake, its like in a story, i liked it a lot , and now i feel like visiting that lake in your village :)

    ReplyDelete